layout

Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Breast Cancer 60 Mile Walk!

In November my husband and my mom are doing the 60 Mile walk here in San Diego. We are going to be holding a fundraiser in the next couple of months and I wanted to know if any of you wonderful crafters would be willing to make something and donate it to the fundraiser to be auctioned off and the proceeds would go to their walk ($2300 per person). We have one of our friends making a blanket, I am going to make a diaper cake and prob a few other things. But anything you can do to help would be great. Their name is "Tequila Rose Pink and Black Attack". Please let me know if you can help make something.

Here is the link to their site so you can see that they are all signed up for the walk and working towards their goal. http://www.the3day.org/site/TR/2010/SanDiegoEvent2010?pg=team&fr_id=1469&team_id=167030

No comments:

Post a Comment