layout

Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Cancer Sucks....


SO my mom and my husband are doing to 60 mile walk in November and my mom is trying to find more ways to raise money. So I got this idea from Scrapper Frogs Blog. http://scrapperfrogcindy.blogspot.com/2010/05/30-sucks.html

What we did was painted the terra-cotta pot black, Painted the styrofoam cone pink. Then I cut a ton of the ribbon (found it on designer calendar) and attached them to the dumdums with ribbon. I then made the sign Cancer Sucks. Also the sheet of paper in front of it will say their team name Pink and Black Attack also a thank you for supporting their team and a little donation cup next to it.
This picture was taken on my phone so once I get the ones off my camera I will share those ones.

2 comments:

  1. I think this came out great I hope there walk goes well along with the donations I hope they are well thanks for sharing, good luck with this great idea, I wanted to ask you also, do you have a Face Book page, please let me know if you or when you get your prize I sent you from my blog candy last wk Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, Thank you so much for your comments. It was fun.

    Yes I do have a facebook. http://www.facebook.com/ashleigh.copenhaver

    I will def. let you know when I receive my blog candy! I cant wait. I usually will post a picture on my FB but ill try to make a post here too!
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete