layout

Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March Cricut circle magazine contest!

Spring Cleaning Contest
How do you store your Cuttlebug®
folders, Cricut® cartridges, paper,
ribbon, and other favorite tools?
We want to see your storage solutions,
and so does everyone else that needs
some inspiration!
Contest Rules: Your unique storage
idea must involve at least four Provo
Craft products (Cricut® machines,
cartridges, Cuttlebug® machine, embossing
folders, cartridge handbooks,
tools, etc.). Contest will open March
15th. Upload a picture of your organization
solution to the blog under the
Magazine Challenge tab. One entry
per person. Entry deadline is Friday,
April 15th. The winner will receive a
Disney Classics cartridge!


Here is how I store my cartridges. This is for my imagine carts. My regular carts are at a friends house. The container holds 20 carts. For the regular carts it each folder hold the cart, handbook and keypad. I number the each folder then put that number on the back of the cart, handbook, and keypad.



Here is how I store my cuttlebug folders. I print out a list of all my folders with a number!




sorry for the upside down picture!

2 comments:

  1. ooooh! I love the way you store your cuttlebug embossing folders! I have mine currently hanging on "clip it up" system". I might need to create a file system like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! I got the box from Creative Memories. I took an 8.5 by 11 sheet of paper. Cut it down to 7 by 11. Then I creased it at 5. The last inch I cut into 3rds. Then I embossed the front of it. I also like to number everything so I have a number on the paper folder and the number on the back of the cuttlebug folder.

    ReplyDelete