layout

Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Crafting Table

I have been using a white folding table for my crafts. While most of the time this is fine except for when it came time for cutting fabric or ironing. I was looking for an all in one table that could adjust in height. SO I decided on the Sullivans Home Hobby Adjustable Height. It was the height and width I wanted. After assembling it I realized I was pretty much just going to keep it at the height I wanted and have my sewing machine and die cutting machine on a different table. On the Sullivans I cut and iron and its always at the height I like for that. In addition to the table I also bought the Ironing Cover and the Scrap Caddy. I already had a large cutting mat or I would have bought one as well.

Overall I love the table. its very nice to have the height for cutting so I dont kill my back and a large ironing surface is wonderful! The table is a little wobbly but nothing too bad. I do love I can fold down the sides and store it a little.




Please excuse the mess but here is my set up. I have been working on a lot of projects! I am also a huge fan of OttLite , I have 3 different ones!












No comments:

Post a Comment